The individual who gets the most people to enter the contest will win the Grand Prize: a VIP Experience at the Flyers Official Draft Party at XFINITY Live! on Sunday, June 30, 2013.
- Savannah Carol Anne Martin
- Amanda Kurtz
- Nick Wightman
- Joe Croce
6th Place - Tie
- Joey Hacker
- Suzanne Martin Hines
- Carla Taylor Paluch
- Cianna Scaduto
- Nick Silvano
- Misty Young-Smith
- Contest Rules
Share with your friends & family to win a VIP Experience at the Flyers Draft Party at XFINITY Live!Each registrant will receive a coupon for 10% off any purchase at XFINITY Live! in Philadelphia, PA, valid from June 30, 2013 through July 31, 2013.* Once entered, you will receive an email with your online promo code.
*The coupon is subject to any terms and conditions contained thereon, is not valid with any other offer and cannot be applied toward the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Grand Prize: VIP Experience at the Flyers Official Draft Party at XFINITY Live!The Official Flyers Draft Headquarters, on June 30, 2013 beginning at 2:30pm.
The winner and a guest will receive an exclusive invite to VIP treatment during the draft party including:
- Access to the VIP Lounge
- $100 XFINTIY Live! Gift Card
- Exclusive Flyers NHL Draft Gift Bag (Draft Hat and Flyers Polo in Flyers Leather Duffle Bag)
- Recognition at the Official Flyers Draft Party
- Finally, Four (4) Tickets to the 2014 NHL Entry Draft in Philadelphia
The individual who gets the most people to enter the contest will win the Grand Prize. The more people you invite, the greater your chances are of winning.
- Each registrant will receive a coupon for 10% off any purchase at XFINITY Live! in Philadelphia, PA, valid from June 30, 2013 through July 31, 2013. The coupon is subject to any terms and conditions contained thereon, is not valid with any other offer and cannot be applied toward the purchase of alcoholic beverages
- The Grand Prize goes to the person who gets the most people to enter the contest.
- Philadelphia Flyers will choose a winner based on who invites the most people to enter the contest.
- All participants who enter the contest receive a confirmation email containing their sSnapp! Certificate Code.
- Contestants must use the sSnapp! sharing system when entering the contest in order for their referrals to count.
- No purchase is necessary to play or win.
- The contest will end on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 11:59pm CST.
- We encourage you to share the deal as often as you want in order to increase your chances of winning.
- Winners will be announced by Philadelphia Flyers.
- Winners will be contacted by Philadelphia Flyers with instructions on how to receive their prizes.
- Substitute prizes or cash value for a prize will not be awarded.
- The winner is directly responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prize.
Step 1: ENTER
- Click the Enter Contest button
- Fill out the online contest entry form to receive your sSnapp! Certificate
Step 2: SHARE
- After you enter the contest, you will be given the chance to share with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Send contest invitations via sSnapp! to as many friends as you'd like
Step 3: VIEW STATUS
- Check back on sSnapp.com often to view the current leaders. If you start to fall behind, share with more friends and family members!
In order for you to win the contest, the friends that you invite must enter the contest through the Facebook or email invitations that you send them via sSnapp! If your friends enter the contest via someone else's link or in any other way, you won't get credit for their entry.
Contest RulesVIP Draft Party Experience Win Contest
June 18, 2013 – June 27, 2013
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO REGISTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE PA, NJ AND DE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The VIP Draft Party Experience Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, 18 years of age and older as of the date of registration. The following persons are not eligible to register or win: employees of Philadelphia Flyers, L.P. (“Sponsor”), the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P. and PL Phase One, L.P. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO REGISTER: The Contest will commence on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 upon posting of the Official Rules and end on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) (the “promotional period”). To register, follow the directions provided to complete the online registration form at phildelphiaflyers.com/vipdraft and submit electronically. Once you have registered, you will be given the opportunity to forward the registration form to or share the registration form with your friends so that they can register as well. LIMIT ONE (1) REGISTRATION, PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS. You must supply a valid email address to participate. If the email address supplied is not valid, your registration will be void. If a registrant uses the same, different or multiple email addresses to obtain more than one (1) registration, all such registrations will be void. Registrations generated by script, macro or other automated means and registrations generated by any other means which subvert the registration process will be void. Each registrant agrees that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the Contest and that all decisions are final and binding. Each registrant will receive a coupon for 10% off any purchase at XFINITY Live! in Philadelphia, PA, valid from June 30, 2013 through July 31, 2013. The coupon is subject to any terms and conditions contained thereon, is not valid with any other offer and cannot be applied toward the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
3. SELECTION: Registrations and Friend Registrations (as defined below) must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, June 27, 2013, to be eligible for the selection. The registrant with the highest number of friends who have also registered for the Contest (each, a “Friend Registration”) during the promotional period will be deemed the potential winner. In the event there is a tie and two or more people have the same number of Friend Registrations, a random drawing among those registrants who are tied will be conducted by Sponsor to determine the winner. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone. Potential winner must respond to email or voicemail notification within 24 hours or he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor, at its sole discretion, time permitting, may select an as alternate potential winner the registrant with the next highest number of Friend Registrations. Potential winner may be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Potential winner must return such releases within one (1) day of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner (as described above). In the event of a random drawing because of a tie, odds of winning the prize depend on the number of registrants with the same number of Friend Registrations. If (i) potential winner does not respond to prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) potential winner declines his or her prize or (iv) potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated, it will result in the disqualification of such potential winner and an alternate potential winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting, as described above.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) Prize: Winner will receive (i) access for the winner and one (1) guest to the VIP Lounge at the Philadelphia Flyers Official Draft Party on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at XFINITY Live! in Philadelphia, PA, (ii) recognition at the Philadelphia Flyers Official Draft Party as the winner of the Contest, (iii) one (1) $100 XFINITY Live! Gift Card, (iv) one (1) Philadelphia Flyers NHL Draft Gift Bag (consisting of one (1) hat, one (1) shirt and one (1) duffle bag) and (v) four (4) tickets to the 2014 NHL Entry Draft in Philadelphia, PA (exact date yet to be determined) (Approximate Retail Value: $250). There is no retail value associated with the recognition at Philadelphia Flyers Official Draft Party portion of the prize; Sponsor is not responsible if the recognition becomes unavailable/postponed/does not occur for any reason and, in such circumstances, only the remaining portions of the prize will be awarded. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Dates and/or times of the events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer. Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the prize are the responsibility of winner, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No extension of event dates will be granted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By registering, registrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Registrations will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled registrations or email; or for registrations not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to registrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated registrations will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Contest, and, in the event of termination, select the winner from all non-suspect, eligible registrations received prior to action taken. All registrations become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after Friday, June 28, 2013), send a self-addressed envelope to: VIP Draft Party Experience Win Contest c/o Philadelphia Flyers, 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148 to be received prior to September 30, 2013.
7. PUBLICITY: Winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor, the National Hockey League and its member teams and NHL Enterprises, L.P. and each of their respective designees have the right to use registrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Registrants, by registering for the Contest, agree that Sponsor, the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P. and PL Phase One, L.P. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by registrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Contest.
10. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
11. SPONSOR: Philadelphia Flyers, L.P., 3601 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
How do I redeem my 10% off a purchase at XFINITY Live?
- When you enter the contest you will receive an email from sSnapp! with your certificate code.
- You can print out the email and bring it in, or just show the certificate code on your mobile device.